The Auto-Mach-Jet can be used on parts of all shapes:
- Metallic furniture
- Bikes and motorbikes
- Railway equipment
- Agricultural equipment
- Fencing, railings
- Automobile wheel rims
- Penetrant testing
- Wood and MDF
Auto Mach-Jet technical data
Auto Mach-Jet product guide overview
The Auto Mach-Jet applicator is suitable for general industrial applications. It is generally installed on a reciprocator (RFV2000) or stationary in a powder booth such as PVV EasyCompact quick colour change booth.
- The applicator has a high transfer efficiency and the gun is easy to dismantle. There is a Q/D on powder connection (option). It has a high resistance to shocks. There are a large choice of nozzles and quick disconnect counter electrode.
- The controller provides accurate and ﬁne setting of high voltage (KV) and current (microAmps). Adapting easily to the site conditions (parts shape, target distance, powder ﬂow), the Auto-Mach-jet + CRN 457 package allows you to improve on powder penetration into complex parts, wraparound when needed, touching up or re-coating parts. When pushed to high powder throughputs (>20kg/h), the applicator still delivers its charging of the powder.
- While in manual mode, the controller can store up to 9 spray tables, without the need for a PLC. A time and maney saver in production.
- The settings are for round spray, ﬂat spray, re-coating, metallics, counter electrode and an option for a swivel nozzle. The nozzles are compact, robust and lightweight and do not build up powder.
- The applicator meets the requirements of EN 50050: 2001, CE, ATEX and FM.
- The CRN 457 controller handles the air supply to the powder pump (from 5.5 to 8 bar). This results in a very regular level of quality as powder thickness is perfectly controlled. The digital management of the powder ﬂows make adjustments simpler, ensuring predictable results.