Sames, NanoBell Paint Solution
High-efficiency compact Sprayer dedicated to light payload robots.
Nanobell is a compact, lightweight (3.3 kg) and sturdy sprayer. It meets the expectations of manufacturers of small and average plastic parts, the wood industry and of metal parts manufacturers. With Nanobell you have access to an applicator which can significantly increase paint savings, while improving the quality of production. The Nanobell robotic sprayer can spray solvent paints, water-borne paints, mono or multi-components paints.
Nanobell is designed for multi-axis robotic application of paints and varnishes such as :
• Solvent-based (low and high resistivity),
• Solvent-based metallic,
- Fast and easy integration. Time savings for commissioning and mounting. Solution adaptable to many low payload robots.
- High transfer efficiency thanks to Hi-TE. Hi-TE spraying is dynamically adjustable, which permits a better control of pattern, significant paint savings and productivity.
- Quality of application. Better finishing and perfect regularity of the thickness of the film build.
- Easy care and maintenance. Each component of Nanobell can be reached and dismantled quickly, giving easy and inexpensive operation.
- Compliance with environmental standards.
- The rotary bell cup technology allows a higher transfer efficiency, from 20 to 50 % superior to an electrostatic or conventional spray gun.
- The variation of pattern while spraying allows a narrow pattern on the edges and small surfaces with less paint outside the target. A large impact on the large surfaces reduces spray time.
- The bell cup associated with high voltage guarantees a high level of productivity, homogeneous spraying, a regular spray pattern, an optimal coating of parts as the wraparound effect allowing painting up to the rear side of the pieces.
- Control of V.O.C. Switching to a rotary atomizer technology can reduce drastically the quantities of VOC released into the atmosphere by reducing the quantity of paint needed for the application. The increase of transfer efficiency helps a paint facility to meet the VOC regulation.
Technical Data Sheet